HelpDesk Software

Print products



Sport UV varnishing on the cover



Spot UV varnishing on the inside pages

Crease on the hardcover book

Crease on the softcover book

Embossing is usually used together with foil blocking, sometimes with spot UV varnishing,  as well as it may go without any additional finishings on it. Embossing can be pushed up or pushed down (also called- debossing).

Gold foiling

Silver foiling

Perforation is the type of finishing which is not for the exceptional looks of products, but for the convenient usage of various products such as coupon booklets or any other brochures which contain pages that need to be easily torn out.